It is only day two and this diet is harder than I thought. The hard part is staying under my calorie intake amount. I'm supposed to have a calorie deficit of 1000 and burn the rest off. Most of the food I have in my apartment has high calories. Ramen noodles have 380 calories, in ONE package!
I know I need to change how I eat. That means I need a snack that is low in calories instead of half of a meal. If I do that, I should be able to feel fuller longer without the higher calories.
Today I ate 1126 calories and burned 1993... But I'm still over on calories. I need to burn another 86. That's okay though. I already have a plan for tomorrow. I'll get better at this. It is, after all, only the second day.
My measurements are 35-35-40. My bra size is a 36 c or a 34 d. I'm hoping to keep my bra size as long and as big as I can. ;-)
I know I need to change how I eat. That means I need a snack that is low in calories instead of half of a meal. If I do that, I should be able to feel fuller longer without the higher calories.
Today I ate 1126 calories and burned 1993... But I'm still over on calories. I need to burn another 86. That's okay though. I already have a plan for tomorrow. I'll get better at this. It is, after all, only the second day.
My measurements are 35-35-40. My bra size is a 36 c or a 34 d. I'm hoping to keep my bra size as long and as big as I can. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment