One week down! I've been working out enough that I have been able to eat pizza, popeye's chicken, and arctic circle. I know! Not a good idea. The way I see it though, if I keep a strict diet, I'm more likely to fail at my plan. I'll keep cutting it out. I've already realized I can't have so much greasy food. My stomach can't handle so much at once. Plus, I feel better when I eat healthier.
Now, I've measured myself and I found I've lost an inch and a half. My measurements are now 34.5-34-40. Not bad after one week! I tried to weigh myself, unfortunately, the scale is too touchy. I could weigh myself three times in five minutes and would have three different results.
I have pictures added now too! Hopefully I will be able to see a change when I take pictures next week...

No comments:
Post a Comment